Industries We Serve
• Home • Liaisoning Services
Corporate Houses and even the medium/small industries usually consider dealing with Government Officials/Statutory Bodies as non value adding job and waste of their productive time. However, at the same time considering its statutory nature, they just cannot ignore the same. CPLS has an expertise available with it, which can very efficiently handle these jobs on your behalf to help you keep focused of your core business activities.
The list of activities, that would be carried out under this Wing, is given below:
- Directorate of Industries/ DIC/ROC: Formation/Registration of Company
- Pollution Control Board: Consent to Establish/Consent to Operate/Renewals/Periodic compliances.
- Electricity: Sanction for Electricity Power Supply from the Electricity Supply Board.
- Director of Industrial Health & Safety (Factory Inspector): Factory Building layout approval/Factory License/Renewals/Periodic compliances.
- Comptroller of Explosives: License for purchase/storage of explosives/petroleum products (HSD, LDO, FO, etc.), including NOCs from District Collector and other local authorities.
- District Collectorate/Revenue Dept: Purchase of land, demarcation, land records, conversion to NA, approvals from Grampanchayat/town planning/Municipal Corporation, etc.
- Irrigation Dept: Sanction for water requirement, if any, from Irrigation Dept.
- District Supply Officer: Registration under Consumer Act for procurement, storage and usage of Petroleum Products.
- Labour Dept: Approvals/Registrations under Contract Labour Act.
- All other periodic renewals/sanctions and routine compliances.
Visitor No :